Saturday, August 14, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge

 


I had fun creating this card using the sketch from Critter Sketch and a beautiful set of stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I am always thrilled when I use these stamps from Kitchen Sink because it makes me feel like a real artist without doing any coloring on my own. Each part has 3-5 steps you stamp with different colored inks and look what you get! The background piece is Core'dinations paper embossed and then sanded. And of course I used my Nesties for the tag and focal piece.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jane said...

So pretty!

Heidi said...

Such a beautiful card, I can see what you mean by feeling like an artist! Fantastic job with the sketch. Thanks for joining the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful use of the Kitchen Sink Stamps! Wonderful fall card! Thanks for playing at the CSCB.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I thought you had colored the image until I read about the stamps. I may have to check them out. thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.