Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jo-Ann Craft for a Cause

 


I am sharing an extra card today with a special request. This CAS card is perfect for Operation Write Home and uses my favorite stamping supplies: Core'dinations paper, embossing folder, MS punches and a beautiful fall stamp from Inkadinkado. Once designed, it took about 5 minutes to make, yet looks great (atleast I think so..)

Which leads me to my request - and a GREAT way to win some super prizes for you and your favorite charitable cause. Check out this link. Jo-Anns has a contest where we can enter pictures of something we are donating to our favorite charity and both the crafter and the charity can win big! The supplies have to be bought there- not too much of a hardship to go shopping at my favorite craft store and buy some new stamps or paper or punches, right? Then take some pix of what you come up with as well as the receipt and enter it to maybe win.

My favorite cause right now for handmade cards is OWH. But of course, if you use your creative talent and donate to any worthy cause, this is a great contest to enter. But if you choose OWH too, maybe OWH will be in line to win one of the larger prizes for a great cause. Think about how many packages of cards one of those prizes could fund!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: