Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge

 


The challenge at OCC this week was not a challenge for me at all- use embossing on our cards. Maybe 80-90% of the cards I design include some kind of embossing- I am totally addicted to embossing folders. As I said yesterday, I am in the mood for fall and football and Halloween. I bought this cool Northwoods stamp in Door County. I stamped on gold paper and cut out. I embossed the spider web on grey paper and rubbed black ink on the raised immage. Then simply attached the main image with mounting tape and added a cute bat stickpin I got from a great friend.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Very cool and spooky card! Wonderful embossing and great stamp! Super job on the embossing challenge. So happy you could join in the fun this week at Our Creative Corner.