Monday, September 13, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge BD Card

 


This card qualifies for this week's challenge at Cuttlebug Challenges: make a birthday card and use atleast two layers and of course, use CB embossing. I made this BD card for my husband- he loves kitties and orange is his favorite color. There are two sections to the card and I like how it folds together. I embossed the entire orange piece which is the normal A2 size. The brown piece is attached on the inside of the orange card and folds over to the top of the card where I placed the kitty looking out a window stamp. I won this awesome stamp (and others) from Just for Fun stamps recently. The sentiment is from DRS Stamps. I added a couple leaves to the inside cut and embossed with Nesties.

 


Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BettyBee said...

I love this beautiful card! The litty looking out the window is so inviting, and the colors of those leaves are just gorgeous!! Thank you for being with us at Cuttlebug Challenge this week!!

Wanda said...

Beautiful card. I love the kitty looking out the window. Reminds me of my kittens. The colors are perfect. Thank you for playing along on Cuttlebug Challenge

Court said...

Beautiful! LOVE the scene you have created! :) Thank you so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh how cute!!!! So glad you played in our Cuttlebug challenge this week!!!