Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RI What If Wed? Sketch Challenge


Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday? is bringing you another fun sketch to play with this Wednesday. The stamp I chose to feature on this card made me laugh and even made my husband laugh (Good Trade #6207W). Because the cat was making music, I continued that theme in my dp and punches.

Now it is your turn - simply create a card based on this sketch, post it and then link to the RI Blog referring to Sketch #F2311 before the March 8th deadline. You can win great prizes and don't have to use RI stamps, but if you do you get two chances to win with your entry.

I am out of town for a few days so scheduled this post early. I will be back blogging again on Friday hopefully.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I LOVE, LOVE this card! You did a beautiful job with the sketch! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara

joy said...

Cute, cute card! Perfect image with the music background!

Whimsey said...

Super cute; love the background. That image/sentiment always makes me chuckle!

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Karen. This is such cheerful card... especially with that fun image. :)

Harriet Skelly said...

What a fun image and sentiment Karen! I love the dp with the image too - perfect!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Fun card, Karen - love this image paired with the music paper!

jimlynn said...

LOVE IT! Suck a fun image too. Great card.
Lynn

Lynette said...

Very cute, Karen - great stamp! Great music theme.

Unknown said...

This is so cute and fun Karen! I love the music notes elements with the image! Fantastic take on the sketch too.