Friday, May 6, 2011

Dream Valley and One Stitch at a Time Challenges


The challenge this week at Dream Valley Challenges was to use flowers and at One Stitch at a Time it was embossing. This is the last of the cards I made while playing with a friend's new SU embossing folder with these pretty flowers. I simply embossed on a white piece and colored with a q-tip and dye inks. I stamped the sentiment (source unknown), rounded the corners and attached to a patterned purple cardstock card. CAS but nice, I think...

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

stampingmarianne said...

Great idea with this embossing tecnique! Right on the spot with our theme!
Great card!!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!

Marianne

Scrappy Scatty said...

Wow stunning card I love it
thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT
Love Jan
xx

Marjo said...

Gorgeous, Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo