Friday, August 12, 2011

Gingerloft Challenge and some Sneak Peaks

It is my dear Aunt Helene's 90th birthday party this weekend so I created this sparkly card for our family to give her. The challenge at Gingerloft this week is "Make it Sparkle" and even though the photo doesn't show it that well, the whole front of this card sparkles with glitter. The beautiful background stamp is from Heartfelt Creations and I colored the flowers with copics and added the 90 stickers and then covered the front with fine glitter. The sentiment is from Flourishes and of course the tag is Nestabilities. I will not be blogging this weekend because I will be celebrating with my family in Chetek.





If you are local to Wausau Wisconsin, here is a sneak peak of the cards I will be teaching at Jo-Ann's Fabric and Crafts in September and October. The class is called Fall Cards with Punches and Diecuts and it is available for 50% OFF this Saturday only if you sign up during the open house either at the store or by phone (715-355-1007)! To be honest, corporate sets the prices of the classes very high, but if you sign up on Open House Day, it is a great deal. There are three instructors offering stamping classes and many more doing other crafts. I will also be teaching Scrapbooking Basics and Beyond in September and October too.  So if you are interested and local here, please stop by JoAnns Saturday August 13th or call that. The complete samples are available for your viewing at the store.

Stamping smiles, Karen



Posted by Picasa

No comments: