Monday, August 15, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


This is my second post today- for my Critter Sketch post, please scroll down. Mondays are fun because I get to share a new stamp every week from Repeat Impressions and this week, the Stamp of the Week is this Large Blueberry Cluster. This stamp is available for 50% off this week with a discount code found on the RI blog, The House that Stamps Built.

I decided to go CAS with this card. The dark blue background is embossed with my favorite embossing folder, Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug, although it is hard to see in the photo. The scalloped circle was cut and embossed then sponged while still in the nestie. I stamped the blueberry cluster in blue ink and attached it to the ribboned piece with mounting tape.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at Cute Card Thursday.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynette said...

It IS a cute card, Karen:) Very fun!

joy said...

Love the sponging and you have round the perfect ribbon for your card.