Sunday, September 25, 2011

Crafty Purple Frog, Digi Doodles Shop's Best and Delightful Challenges


The challenges this week at Crafty Purple Frog, Digi Doodles Shops Best and Delightful Challenges all wanted us to use fall colors in our cards. I was playing with my new dies from Memory Box and came up with this card. The fall scene is on the inside of the card. I cut a window with my nesties and attached the deer trio with mounting tape at the bottom of the opening. I added the leaf ribbon as the final touch.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Karen this is beautiful and it looks so Up North to me.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous, love it hun!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Just love the deer against the backgound and the leaf ribbon is fab.Great card. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next challenge :D
Lisa x