Thursday, September 8, 2011

Woodware USA and Creative Stamp Friends Challenges

The challenge this week at Woodware USA is Anything Goes and at Creative Stamp Friends it is Card for Guys. I bought this set recently from The Angel Company because it would be so great for cards for my boys. And I saw this simple idea on line that made for a pretty cool look - you start with a lightly colored patterned paper (the blue in the middle is what it looks like originally.) Cut it into pieces and color each piece with a different colored Copic pen (I used the chisel side that I never use otherwise.) I used orange, purple, green and yellow and then you put it back together for this fun look. CAS and I love how it turned out.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Danni said...

I wanted that set, so fun!! Great card!

Nancy said...

A fun card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Stine said...

A beautiful card. Thnaks for joinig us at kreative Stempelfreunde
Hugs Stine (GD)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Like that technique for coloring the paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!