Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Class Cards Being Taught in Central Wisconsin






Here are two of three cards I am going to be teaching on November 2nd from 1-3 pm and November 17th from 6-8 pm at our local Wausau WI JoAnn's Fabric and Crafts. The class is called Winter Cards with Embossing and features some fun folds as well as embossing.
The second card is a tri-fold with the snowflake border popping up on each layer. I am reserving the third card as a surprise but you can see it if you stop in the Wausau JoAnn's store anytime between now and the classes in November.

I am blogging this today to let my blog readers and friends in central Wisconsin know that this Saturday October 8th and also on November 5th, you can stop in at JoAnns or call at 715-355-1007 to sign up for these or other classes at HALF PRICE! JoAnn's corporate office sets the price at $30 normally, so half price is the way to go. These are the only two days you can get this deal, so please call or stop in either of these Saturdays.

I hope you will join me at these fun classes - I would love to spend some time sharing stamping ideas with you!

Stamping smiles, Karen




Posted by Picasa

No comments: