Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moving Along with the Times and Woodware USA Challenges


The challenge this week at Moving Along with the Times is Autumn Leaves and at Woodware USA it is Anything Goes. I created this card using the sketch and theme from my stamping club this month. We were to use buttons on my cards and I found some fun fall buttons to use. I started with a wreath cut out with a new Memory Box die. I added punched leaves to the wreath and a sentiment from TPC Studios. All the papers were in a kit I got from a friend's rummage sale.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debs said...

Wonderful card - the leaf buttons are so cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love those buttins & your wreath is perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx