Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stamp Scrap and Doodle and Quirky Crafts Challenges

Anything Goes at Stamp Scrap and Doodle this week and at Quirky Crafts, they want us to stamp a scene. I recently pulled out some of my Raisin Boat sets that I have been neglecting and had such fun designing some CAS cards with them. I love the brush strokes and the sentiments of the Strokes of Wisdom set and I added some beach chairs and the sand from the By the Beach set to create this sunset scene.

Two things I love about Raisin Boat (besides their awesome stamps) are: you can RENT sets from them! So if you want just make a few cards with a set and send it back and then get another one, you can! Just like Netflix. And if you get published using any of their sets, they reward you with $50 in product or $35 in cash! I was lucky enough to get four cards in the recent Just Cards and one of them was with Raisin Boat stamps, so I was the lucky recipient of this great reward. Other companies also reward you for publication- the ones I know of are Repeat Impressions, Hambo and Mark's Finest Papers. So I encourage you to send in your cards and then if you are picked, you get a free magazine and you can contact the stamp company to see if you rewarded by them too.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Karen this is a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining SSDS this week with your wonderful card.

Caro said...

What a wonderful beach scene - so serene! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog