Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crafty Sentiments and Die Cuttin' Divas Challenges


The challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week is to use our punches and/or diecuts and at Die Cuttin' Divas anything goes using diecuts. I as inspired by this card I found on Pinterest to make this fun bunny behind with my diecuts and punches. I used circle and oval diecuts and the tail is a punch from Stampin' up. If you click the link for the card, it will take you to the blog where the punches used and sizes are listed. I think it is sweet and am loving all the ideas I am finding on Pinterest.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fab card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Karen, this is gorgeous, supercute and a wonderful idea. Also thanks to you, I am now hooked on Pinterest, lol.
I have been wasting ahh,I mean spending quality time (lots and lots) perusing all the wonderful things there is to see.
Great card, blessings Hilde

Shelby said...

Now this is just too funny and cute! I think you're turning into a Pinterest addict:)!!

Shelby

Ivonne said...

Hi Karen! Your card is so cute!! Love the color combo. Hugs, Ivonne

Creative Diva said...

This is too darn cute. Love the rabbit.Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Caz said...

Lovely creation...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck..

Caz Crafty sentiments DT