Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paper Creations Ink Show Us Your Style Challenge


It's time for another challenge at Paper Creations Ink and our theme is "Show Us Your Style Using Your Favorite Technique"! Just a quick reminder, you can use any image for this challenge. We would LOVE to see all types of creations, whether it is a Card, Scrapbook Page, Fat Book Page, Tag, ATC (Artist Trading Card), Box, Bag, 3D ~ Altered Art, or Other Crafting Projects that has some form of paper on it.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is Ike's Art. Susan (Ike), Owner/Artist of Ike's Art has so graciously offered 5 Digi's Of Choice from her online store! Isn't that an awesome prize for one lucky person?

For my card I created a CAS card using several embossing folders and a gorgus castle scene from Ike's Art. My favorite technique is embossing with folders and I do it on almost all my cards. My style is CAS with little or no coloring, but some images are beautiful just as is, and this is one of them.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Crafty Catz for Favorite Things.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marjo said...

Great card Karen, xoxo Marjo

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Hugs, Julia

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.