Friday, March 9, 2012

Paper Take Weekly and Shopping our Stash Challenges

 
The challenge this week at Paper Take Weekly is Anything Goes and at Shopping our Stash it is Embossing. I am the queen of embossing folders - totally addicted and still buy more even when I have three drawers full. 
This is one from Crafts Too that I had not used yet and it makes me think of Spring. So bright and cheery, and I added some blue liquid pearls to all the embossed dots. The tea set is from Stampin' up and the edger punch is from ek success. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty! Love that embossing folder and just the right amount of bling. Cute images too.
Lynn

Ivonne said...

Hi Karen. Beautiful card. I love the colors and the embossing. Gorgeous. Hugs, Ivonne

Alica said...

Great colors and design! Love the embossing folder you used!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)