Friday, April 27, 2012

Shopping our Stash and Kaboodle Doodles Challenges


The challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is emBossing and at Shopping our Stash we are to use something with  the letter B. I am using the new emBossing folder with matching Butterfly Background stamp from Hero Arts. I pulled out these products I had bought but not used yet and made a CAS card for a friend. I stamped in my new favorite color aqua blue and then embossed with the matching embossing folder. I stamped again and cut out the butterfly and friend and attached them, raising up the wings and the friend. The flowers were sponged with a light orange ink to enhance the embossing, and I added a couple gem stickers to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

nancyparker55 said...

Karen this turned out lovely. I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Karen! Thanks for sharing :) Your friend is going to be happy dancin' at the mailbox when she receives this!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Emboss It” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

paige said...

So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash with your fabulous card!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Getting the word emBossing to count as a B word is soooo something I would try! HA! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!