Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What If? Wed. Sketch Challenge



It's time for another fun sketch challenge at The House that Stamps Built and we are challenging you to make a card using the sketch below and link it up for a chance at some great Repeat Impressions rubber! For all the details on what you can win and to see the other Rock Stars cards using this sketch, please visit our blog.

For my card, I used the Crowned Crane Deco stamp from Repeat Impressions. I stamped it on dp, cut apart and rounded the edges. The sentiment (also from RI) was stamped on the same d and I added a fun button flower and ribbon to complete the card.



I am entering this card in the “Things with Wings” challenge at Crafting When WeCan.

Stamping smiles, Karen 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Karen!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Karen! I love the use of the cranes image. Very clever!

joy said...

Beautiful color combo and I love how the ribbon you chose gives great texture.

Cheri said...

Love this Worhol look, Karen!