Monday, May 21, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays and Craft Your Days Away Challenges


The challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays is to do a CAS card using punches or diecuts, and at  Craft Your Days Away, the theme is All Creatures Great and Small. My "creature" is a  butterfly and my punch is a new border and corner punch from Martha Stewart. I started playing with the new punches on white, stamped the beautiful butterfly from Hero Arts in Kaleidacolor ink, added some gems and attached to a patterned cardstock. Not sure of the sentiment's source- sorry... But I like what it says and how the card turned out.

Stamping smiles, Karen

7 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely LO on your card, really nice image, thanks for joining our challenge at craft your days away, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Linda said...

Oh I know you love punches and I just saw this one in the Archivers ad. So pretty and this is an amazing card. It is so delicate like the butterfly.
I got my fishing card done. Boy I think I need to get some rectangle nesties. I made mine with a ruler and an blade. I love that style of card.

Kimberly said...

Oooh - that is a pretty punch! And the butterfly looks great 2-toned. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. I love the layout. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Christina said...

The butterfly stamp and border punch look like they were made for each other! I love the sprinkling of gems you added. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Berit Synnøve said...

This is a wonderful card. Love your image and how you punch around the edges.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful card and I love the bling in the butterfly :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!