Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stampin' For The Weekend and Emergency Crafters Challenges


The challenge this week at Stampin' for the Weekend is Bugs or Butterflies and Anything with Wings will do at Emergency Crafters Challenge. I am sharing a card I created for a fun folds class at JoAnns and had never blogged before. It is an Origami Diamond Fold Card. Here is a link to a tutorial on how make one.



These pictures show how it looks as it is opened. I used Inkadinkado Stamps and a Martha Stewart butterfly punches.

DON'T FORGET- You have until Wednesday to leave a comment here for a chance at my weekly blog candy!

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great card Karen! I love the fold and that cool boarder punch.

Vicky Briggs said...

Such a bright and colorful card Karen. I love the fold and you make it look so easy, thanks for sharing!

Faye said...

Lovely card and colours thanks for joining us over at Emergency Crafters Faye x

Chris said...

that is lovely, just great to have a matching card and envelope. By the way, can you send that fellow to my craft room to help me get organized.
thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.
Chris V - Easily amused