Sunday, July 22, 2012

Digi Doodles and Charisma Cardz Challenges


Anything Goes at Digi Doodles Shops Best this week and at Charisma Cardz they want us to feature our favorite animal on our cards. I like giraffes but my grandson loves giraffes because it is his Daddy's favorite. So when I saw this embossing folder that looks like giraffe spots from Darice, I just had to get it and make a cute giraffe card for Nate. I sponged the tan paper after embossing. The giraffe is an old stamp from TAC and after stamping him, I cut out, embossed and sponged while still in the oval nestie die. The sentiment was computer generated.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fabulous Karen I love the backing paper to match , great work Hugs Elaine

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely giraffe. Magnificent embossing. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Karen. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop Challenges and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

hotelvillapadierna said...

Thanks for posting it over here.
Hotel

Debs said...

Fabulous card - th embossed background is amazing.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Carissa said...

Ooh, I love your handmade background. So perfect for this image. Thanks for playing at Charisma last week.
Carissa