Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hexagons and Crackerbox Palace Sentiments



It's Crackerbox Palace Thursday and today I am sharing some cards I made with hexagons and sentiment stamps that are available from Crackerbox Palace. You can win your choice of the stamps featured on one of these cards by leaving a comment at either blog. The simple requirements for a chance at winning this week’s blog candy are below.
But first- the winner of last week’s blog candy of the stamps featured on one of the cards last Thursday is                            Marla!  Here is her winning comment from my blog:  “Fabulous cards - Fabulous images - Love everything!!
Marla, please send me or Crackerbox Palace your address and your choice of which stamps you want, so we can get you the stamps you have won.  And remember you can win another CBP stamp of your choice simply by posting a card you made with the stamps you won to your blog or Splitcoast Stampers gallery and sending us a link.
I have been inspired by the hexagon trend I have seen all around blogland and Pinterest, so when I finally got some hexagon dies, I had to play with them right away. But the best parts of these cards are the sentiments from Crackerbox Palace. Whenever I make a card, I always start with “What is the card trying to say?” I love sentiment stamps and Crackerbox Palace has so many that are just perfect for the right person. I have many friends and relatives who would appreciate the sentiment on my first card. I am a pretty “old fiddle” myself…I accented the great sentiment with some “fiddle” die cuts and hexagons which were also embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

My second card features a beautiful Thank You stamp and a sweet “Straight from my Heart” stamp. I continued the hexagons and CAS style on this card too.

So would you like to win the fun stamps featured on one of today’s cards? Here is how to win our weekly blog candy:

 1.) We have decided that becoming a follower on both blogs is going to be something we would prefer you do but not a requirement.  My blog is here and the Crackerbox Palace blog is here. 

2.) Leave a comment on either my blog or the Crackerbox Palace blog on the Thursday blogpost featuring CBP stamps.  If you leave a comment on BOTH blogs, you will be entered twice in the drawing.   The deadline to leave a comment will be the following Wednesday at Noon CST. Mr. Random will pick a winner from the comments and he or she will win the featured stamp(s). You must send me (khasheck@gmail.com) or Crackerbox Palace (crackerbox@crackerboxstamps.com)  an email with your home address so the stamps can be mailed to you. If we do not hear from you within two weeks after we announce your win, and we can’t reach you through a blog, your prize will be forfeited.  And if you post a card to your blog or to Splitcoast Stampers with the stamps you won and send a link to Crackerbox Palace, you will win another Crackerbox Palace stamp of your choice!!

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenge at Creative Craft Challenge and the challenge at Paper Playtime to use punches or diecuts and a sentiment.


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


2 comments:

jimlynn said...

More great cards with wonderful sentiments! Love the hexagon die on these too.
Lynn

Sandra said...

Hexagons are cool.
Thanks for sharing at Creative Craft Challenge2-Anything Goes
Hugs
SandraT CCC DT