Friday, February 1, 2013

Love's Rubberstamps and Die Cuttin' Divas Challenges


"Have a Heart" is the theme this week at Love's Rubberstamps and Anything Goes at Die Cuttin' Divas as long as we use a die cut. I fell in love with this card here that I have seen over and over on Pinterest and pretty much cased it. I used a Spellbinders heart die to cut the hearts and a Stampin' Up embossing folder and sentiment and then added a button in the inside of the square. I think this is my favorite of the cards I have made recently and once again, my inspiration came from Pinterest. Love that site!! What did we ever do without it before?

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Karen, this card is just WOW!!!!! LOVE IT!
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my, Karen! what a unique way of showing off hearts! I would never have thought of doing that. Looks great and with wonderful texture and bling!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

What a fabulous design, love how you used the die-cuts, very clever! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Karen! This just knocks my socks off!

Ceal said...

Love what you did with the Hearts <3
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again soon!

Vicky Briggs said...

WHAT A NEAT IDEA!! It makes the card very interesting.
Vicky Briggs