Friday, March 29, 2013

Simon Says Stamp and The Paper Shelter Challenges


Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp and The Paper Shelter this week so I can share a fun card I made with my favorite new set of stamps from Mama Elephant. I saw some cards made with this fantastic set and immediately had to go to their site and buy it! I discovered a framing idea on Pinterest somewhere using some patterned papers and layers of black and had fun trying it here. Then I sponged some green and blue and stamped the little boy with his kite and the lovely sentiment from the same Mama Elephant set. Loving how it turned out!

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the green and blue contrast and the silhouette is so sweet :)

Cheri said...

This is so cute, Karen! I love the silhouette stamps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend. Enjoy your special day!

Char said...

Such a cute card!! I had to also mention that it was fun to see you spotlighted over at The House that Stamps Built. Hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, tomorrow!!

Hugs,
Char
Angel 109 :-)

Cards By Betty said...

Really fun card Karen

Janie Printz said...

This is really a delightful card. LOVE the wonderful frame contrast & sweet little silhouette ...
Thanks for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Janie

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! Your inking looks so fabulous behind the silhouette! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!