Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Di's Digis and All Sorts Challenges


Paper piecing is the theme this week at Di's Digis and at All Sorts they want to see our favorite things. This card combines two of my favorite things: paper piecing and roses. Paper piecing is my favorite way to "color" on my cards. I stamped the rose corner from Stacy Stamps on white and paper pieced the roses with yellow and green. The single rose in the corner is from the same set and was "colored" the same way. I raised each corner piece with pop dots. The sentiment (from Woodware) was stamped diagonally in the space between the two raised corner pieces and I added some gens to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

brenda said...

Such a very elegant card Karen, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, fab paper piecing :o)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx