Saturday, July 27, 2013

Simon Says Stamp and Crafts 4 Eternity Challenges


Summer Food and Drinks is the theme of the challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp and Anything Goes at Crafts 4 Eternity. I am sharing a card I made recently with some new stamps from Joy's Life Stamps. She has many sets of punny stamps and I love her sense of humor. The border punch is from Recollections. I made this lemonade card with the velum glass  before and decided this time to make a fancier drink with a couple colors of sponging on the back of the velum. Not sure what kind of liquor is in this drink, but it definitely looks refreshing to me:) The paper and the lime stamp are from Stampin' Up.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'll take one of those! Your drink looks fab!

Lin said...

How 'bout a Bloody Mary?! Such a good idea, Karen, thanks for joining us at the Simon Wednesday challenge!

Unknown said...

Karen,
This is a great card! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy you like the stamps!
Hugs,
~Joy~

paper fun said...

I love this "glass." It does look so refreshing.

Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) I love how you made the frosted glass with vellum,, it looks real ! and I think this looks like a tequila sunrise that has been stirred slightly :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

michele said...

Fabulous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 eternity hugs x