Saturday, September 21, 2013

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Anything Goes 4 Kids. Create and link any card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes. We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Doodle Pantry is giving their winner a $10 gift certificate! Kenny K. is giving their randomly picked winner 3 digis of their choice!  And Milk Coffee Stamp’s winner gets 5 digis of their choice! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features a cute colored image from Doodle Pantry called Toy Truck Ants. I created a "polaroid" frame for the fun image and added the perfect sentiment, also from the same digital set. 

This cute Girl with Chestnuts image is from Milk Coffee Stamps and I paper pieced her fall outfit and boots and colored the rest with my Copics. I cut her out with a Nestabilities scalloped oval die and sponged the edges. The squirrel and nuts border and the fun sentiment were cut out with my Silhouette Portrait using Silhouette America cutting files.

I made a third card this week because I own this awesome skateboarder from Kenny K. and we always need cards for our older boys here at SAS4Kids. This cool digital stamp was already colored and I was so proud to figure out how to cut him with my Silhouette cutting machine! I also cut the Awesome sentiment with my Silhouette and then attached both to an embossed background.

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 

No comments: