Sunday, September 29, 2013

Celebrations on Silhouette Sunday


Silhouette America is celebrating a birthday this month and so Celebrations is the theme in this week's Weekly Challenge at the Silhouette Blog. I am sharing a fun card that was so easy to make with my Silhouette Portrait cutting machine and a couple cutting files from the Silhouette store. I started with the stars and swirls card shape in white in an A2 size. I layered some polka dotted dp in the inside in my new favorite color- aqua blue. Then I cut the Wish Big with my Silhouette and added a few extra stars to finish the CAS birthday card.

I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at 4 Krafty Girlz. 

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Karen Schroeder said...

Such a pretty card...love it!