Monday, September 9, 2013

You are One in a Minion!


The minion cards I have seen on Pinterest made me smile and so I just had to try one. I borrowed a friend's owl punch from Stampin' Up and made a cute one eyed minion. The card is a tri-fold with the upper part folding over the folded card base. I did a little doodling and added a computer generated sentiment and some googly eyes to complete this fun card. One of these days my grandson is going to get a fun surprise in the mail- he loves getting mail from Grandma:)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug and Paper Creator's Crafts.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

sgc said...

Oh--I love you minion card! I may have to try this for my granddaughter. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's "Anything Goes" challenge.

Min said...

What a Fabulous creation that minion is too cute!!
Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Indian Summer challenge beginning today! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations