Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cupcake Liner Fall Dress Card


I bought some fall cupcake liners last year on sale and was determined to figure out a way to use them on a card. This is what I came up with. I started with a dress cutting file from The Cutting Cafe' and embossed the top part with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I cut the cupcake liners to created the skirt part, and added some ribbon and acorn buttons to complete the cute card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Through the Craft Room Door and at  Eureka Stamps.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

What a creative card! I love it. It caught my eye on the Eureka! Stamps Challenge and I had to come check it out. Great job!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a very clever way of using those cupcakes! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html