Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spirit of Christmas at Crackerbox Palace


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a holiday card I made with stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I cut the front of the white card base in half and stamped the beautiful Christmas sentiment and a couple pretty snowflakes on the right side. I embossed a piece of Shimmer Sheetz (by Elizabeth Crafts) with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sanded it to bring out the embossed snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Addicted to Stamps and the challenge at Simon Says Stamp to use a rubber or clear stamp on our cards.

(Edited to add- ooops:( I tried to schedule for Friday but this blog post published early- oh well- Thursday or Friday, I hope you like the card and check out all the great stamps at CBP.)
 Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


4 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

I love the sentiment! Your card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen. Lovely card. The embossing looks stunning. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kaen, so elegant & I love the embossing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Danielle Vincent said...

That sentiment is fabulous! I love the way you folded this. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.