Saturday, November 16, 2013

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Anything Goes 4 Kids. Create and link any card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes. 

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Saturated Canary is giving their winner 2 digis of the winner’s choice! Sassy Studios is giving their randomly picked winner 4 digis of their choice!  And Floppy Latte’s winner gets 2 digis! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features a sweet stamp from Saturated Canary called Angels Among Us. I created a easel card and popped up a feather stamp with a pop dot to hold it open. I printed the sweet girl  and cut her out with a square scalloped Nestabilities die. I paper pieced her clothes and colored the rest with Copics. I added a couple sequins for fun.


My second card reminds me of some fun times we had recently at Disney World in Florida:) This stamp is from Sassy Studios and is called Disney Fan Sassy. I had fun paper piecing her balloons and outfit with all sorts of patterned papers. I die cut a few more Mickey Mouse shapes and layered on the same dp and then onto a blue card. The "cool" sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. 

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Girls and Scrapper's Delights. 

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 





2 comments:

Anne Lise said...

Nice card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights! Good luck!

crafty-stamper said...

cute little easel card and great sassy image,love the balloons-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x