Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy 4th of July Fireworks Card


I recently purchased Tim Holtz's flag die on sale and had to try it one time at least before our nation's birthday passed by. I created a background using red, blue and yellow Color Burst to look like fireworks. Then I simply die cut the flag and "forever" (also by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.) I added a punched star and layered it all on a blue card base. To my USA blogger friends- hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

I am entering this card in the Bright Colors challenge at Sweet Stamps and the Anything Goes challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous
happy 4th of July
hugs Tamara

Craftychris said...

Ooh your firework background is so cool! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the way you have used the background colours to make the flag really stand out Karen.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Fourth of July card.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!! So so pretty, great die!