Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy Holidays from Die-Versions Dies and Me!


Happy Holidays from Die-Versions and me! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing the rest of my Die-Versions Christmas projects. My first picture above shows some of the tags I made with Die-Versions dies. I started with some basic tag shapes and then simply added Die-Version holiday sentiments and images, then tied with curling ribbon. The tags are so easy and fun to make with great dies. Here are a few more:


Here are pictures of two fun holiday cards I made with Die-Version dies and stencils: 



In both cards I featured the Cozy Fireplace die and “Happy Holidays” from the Holiday Complements set of sentiments. I have used and used this set of holiday sentiments (see most of the tags above.) On the first card, I sponged Fossilized Amber Distress Ink through a Memory Box stars stencil after attaching the cozy fireplace. Then I added the sentiment cut in gold paper. On the second card, I attached the cozy fireplace with temporary tape and also attached the sentiment cut in white cardstock. I sponged the same distress ink through a large snowflake stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils and also through a stencil I created with acetate and smaller snowflake punches. Then I removed the cozy fireplace, sponged ink on the edges and re-attached with pop-dots to raise it.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the snowflakes challenge at Dies R Us, the holidays challenge at Scrapy Land (I used Die-Versions dies), die crazy challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the Christmas challenge at That Craft Place.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Karen ... your creations are always fabulous and so inspiring! LOVE what you've shared with us today! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

Lisa said...

All of your projects are amazing, Karen!! I love the tags!! The cards are so beautiful!! You did such a fabulous job with all of them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

Lots of beautiful work here...thank you for joining us at Dies R Us for our winter/snowflake challenge!
Diane DRU DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

What beautiful creations for the Christmas seeason. You have really been busy.

Amanda said...

Hi Karen, what gorgeous creations for Christmas!! Just perfect for our Challenge at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda

Gayatri said...

Wonderful Christmas tags and card. Love them all with their gorgeously layered die cut. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge.
Gayatri xx

Lori Kobular said...

Love all your wonderful Christmas tags! They are all so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #32!