Saturday, February 27, 2016

Minecraft Fun with the Pixelated Heart Die

I love my new Pixelated Heart die set from Neat and Tangled and am sharing a Minecraft inspired card today that I was inspired to make after watching this video with tips on how to use this die set.  My grandson loves Minecraft and since Valentine's Day is in the past, I made a birthday card for him. The front is 4 of the pixelated hearts fitted together with "Happy Birthday 2 You" abbreviated. The real magic happens when you open up the card:


Is that not cool? I wish they had more shapes besides the heart! This set was sold out the last time I checked the Neat and Tangled website, but was available at Ellen Hutson. I used my Word program to type a Minecraft saying and cut it out with the smaller pixelated heart.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Simon Says Stamp and Crafty Girls Creations. 

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Sybrina K said...

Karen, These are very cool! Those dies would make great teen/tween cards for SAS4Kids. :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cool. I love the look but I wonder if my old mind can comprehend on how to make it. LOL It looks complicated.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Karen!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lisa :) said...

awesome card!