Monday, May 30, 2016

Celebrating Graduation with Die-Versions Dies


Hope you are having a great Memorial Day! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this school colors graduation card featuring the Grads Celebrations Whispers dies found here on the Die-Version’s New Release Page.  I love to use the school colors from the grad’s school when I make a graduation card. I die cut the celebrating grads out of purple and layered on a gold card front with the words Celebrate cut out with another Die-Versions die. Then I just attached that piece to a purple card base. CAS but perfect for a celebrating grad.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create and Crafty Gals Corner.  

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Another cute grad card. I never found a grad card challenge but finally posted my star card for a sketch challenge. I gave you a shout out and showed your cute bird card. Thanks for the inspiration.

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Karen - love how you incorporate the school colours in your cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful graduation card. Looks like some cool dies for such an occasion.