Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Nesting Frames Hugs Cards with Die-Versions Dies

Hope you are having a great day! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this Nesting Frames Hugs card featuring Die-Version’s new Nesting Frames and Curly Word Hugs found here on the Die-Version’s New Release Page.  I die cut and layered purple and gold Nesting Frames to create the fun centerpiece of this card. I started with a purple piece of cardstock cut 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, then layered on a white piece embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. I cut a strip of gold cardstock and attached it behind the white layer. I scored a fold at the top and then attached the Nesting Frames to it. I die cut and attached Hugs using one of the new Curly Words dies. I added another gold Nesting Frame to write a personal message on under the front flap. Here is a picture of the card with the front flap raised:



**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create and the Emboss It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Karen - love the purple and gold together, and the layered dies are a great idea and make a fabulous centre-piece.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely clever card! I am so impressed at the structure, which I don't think I've seen before. I also really like the way you did the embossing in the background. This card has class and whimsicality and is perfect for so many occasions! I enjoyed reading your post and am so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!