Monday, October 17, 2016

Celebrating with Die-Versions Jumping Dolphins


Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this pretty card I created with a new favorite Die-Versions die and glitter. I die cut Die-Version’s Jumping Dolphins out of a piece of thick cardstock with a sheet of two sided tape paper on it. I removed the top of the tape from the flowers and dumped on ultra-fine purple glitter. I removed the top of the tape on the dolphins and added ultra-fine black glitter to them. Then I completed the glittery picture with ultra-fine green glitter. I die cut the Celebrate Edge Die and attached the Jumping Dolphins before adding the front piece to a teal blue card.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card - would love to see the glitter IRL!
Blessings
Maxine