Monday, October 10, 2016

Hello Fall Card


I recently purchased this lovely Northwoods leaf scene stamp at a used stamp sale for $1.00! Quite a bargain, right? I decided to create a colorful sunset scene with fall colors from Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper. Then I stamped the leaf scene with my MISTI several times and also stamped the loon on white paper and cut him out. I added the "hello" sentiment cut with a Little B die. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the Autumnal Creatures challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Karen this is gorgeous - love the scene in a leaf you have used!!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very pretty! Northwoods always had great stamps I thought so you did indeed get a bargain.

Linda said...

Beautiful design .... great colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

shirley-bee said...

Love that background! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It.