Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Loving the New Tonic Stencils and Glimmer Pastes


I love the new Tonic Studios stencils and when used with Nuvo Glimmer Paste, the results are stunning! This stencil called Falling Diamonds (1474E) is my favorite of the new 6 x 6 stencils. Here is a look at the card front after applying Sapphire Blue Glimmer Paste through the stencil with a stencil knife. 



The Glimmer Paste is full of sparkly texture and the diamonds start out thin like rain drops and get larger gradually. To make my congratulations card, I simply die cut Tonic Studio's Silhouette Scenes Groom and Miniature Moments "Congrats" out of black cardstock and attached. 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Your card is lovely Karen. The blue glitter paste looks beautiful through that lovely stencil. Barbxx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Another great stencil!! I see why it is your fav! Another beautiful and classy card!
Hugs!
Darcy

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice card using a stencil.