Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Snowman Sparkle from My Favorite Booths at Madison Stamp Show


I had so much fun this weekend at the One of a Kind stamp show in Madison and this card was made with make and takes and ideas from my favorite two booths at the show. The snowy background which sparkles with stars and shimmer when it is moved IRL was made with a Gina K product called Foil-Mates and a laminator. I saw a video by Gina K last summer here and immediately bought everything I needed to make the background. But I didn't find the time until I was inspired by her demos in the Craft Fancy booth. So of course I bought some more of her Foil-Mates sheets and Deco Foil and pulled out the laminator and gave it a try. It is impossible to capture the movement and sparkle on this card, but here is another view: 
I added some small gem stickers by Stampendous to the snowflakes and around the snowman  for even more sparkle. The snowman was a make and take in another favorite booth - Stamplistic. The scarf and buttons are sparkling with real Swarovoski crystals and the snowman is layered for great dimension. Here is a look at the inside where I foiled the sentiment with another Gina K Foil-Mates and rainbow foil.

I will be sharing many other cards with Gina K Foil-Mates and Stamplistic stamps and sparkle in the near future. 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - what a SHINY card Karen - love the rainbow foil on the inside sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lucky you to get to the show and see all the fabulous things done. I do love your card too. It is so cute and adorable! I still don't have all the supplies. Maybe one day.