Monday, January 30, 2017

Die-Version's It's a Boy Baby Giraffe Card


Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing a baby card I made with the brand new “Giraffe” die from Die-Versions. I think this baby giraffe is too cute and I die cut him out of blue polka-dotted designer paper and attached him in the center of a round card. I added “It’s a Boy” cut with the “It’s a Boy/Girl” die. I die cut Die-Version’s Baby Confetti out of blue, pink and yellow scraps and glued them on all around the circular edge.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die Versions website unless the dies are already on sale.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

5 comments:

Babs said...

Oh this is so cute, love the giraffe and all the little animals too

Hugs Babs x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie of a card Karen - love the giraffe die cut you have used, and the baby confetti around the edge is perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so adorable and I love the giraffe theme.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen! The design is lovely and those die cuts are adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Celeste Goff said...

How adorable!