Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another Love Card

I am in the mood for love or Valentine cards and made a few more this weekend. I borrowed this pretty heart flower die (by Simon Says Stamp) from a friend and made this CAS love card before returning. I die cut the floral open heart out of a love dp and then covered the back of the various flowers with different colors of scraps of cardstock. I also covered all the round holes in the die cut with colored gems matching the cardstock floral colors. I die cut "love" (from Impression Obsession) and then attached it all to a white A2 card.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Karen, and an innovative use of the die
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

Pretty card Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful use of the flower die as you made the flowers all different colors. I love that idea.