Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Birthday Animated Stamps Card


As I mentioned in two blogposts last week, I am having so much fun playing with the new animated stamps and dies from Uchi's Design! I created this card for my grandson's 2nd birthday even though it is months away:) I think kids of all ages will get such a kick out of opening a card and seeing the images move. I used Uchi's Design DC101 die kit to make the card base. I personalized the card with script letter stamps from Concord & 9th and added a bunch of Happy Birthday song lyrics with dies. Here are some more looks at the card showing the present and happy birthday sentiment from the Happy Birthday set of animated stamps changing as it is opened:






**Edited to add: I have made and added a complete video showing this card and others I have made as well as all the products from Uchi's Design and imbedded it here. To see on YouTube and perhaps become a subscriber, here is a direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdkokaL_Lc

Too fun! I am loving these animated stamps and think you will too!


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another fun card design. You are sure having a good time making these animated cards.