Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Karen Burniston New Pop up Dies Series - Day Three


I teach a Christmas card every month to my in home classes and so we all have a nice stash ready to go when it is time to mail our our holiday cards. Today is day three of my series of cards featuring the new release of pop up dies from Karen Burniston and I will share this card with my classes soon. I am keeping the fronts of my cards fairly simple because the inside of the card is where all the fun is. I created a side folding A2 navy card base and simply adhered the gorgeous Merry Christmas Ornament die cut from Simon Says Stamp. Ready for the surprise inside the card?



I love the snowman in Karen's new 1012 Snowman Twist Circle Die Set!  The twist circle pop up is so easy to make with this die set and can be adapted to make any kind of fun card any time of the year. But I am in love with the sweet and simple snowman made with the pieces in this die set. Here is a close up:


I added a Joy die cut and sentiment from a Hero Arts set to the inside of my card. The washi tape on the center fold covered up a small boo boo and I added that same washi tape to his hat. Each layer of the snowman is popped up on pop dots. I know the recipient of this card will open and close this card many times with great joy.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun pop-up card Karen, and the snowman is cute
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy Freeman said...

I love it, so much fun ! the snowman is so cute.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Verna Angerhofer said...

A very pretty ornament die and I love the snowman pop up inside too.