Monday, August 21, 2017

YouTube Monday - Tonic Studios Trick or Treat Boxes with Unique Embossing Technique

I had so much fun creating this sparkly trick or treat box using Tonic Studio's new Halloween dies, that I could not stop at just one, and have created a new YouTube video showing how I made them!


Here is the link to where my YouTube tutorial is posted so you can watch how to assemble the coffin treat box and how I made the sparkly version with a unique embossing technique I discovered.


The boxes open up to put Halloween candy in for your special trick or treaters. While you are at my YouTube channel, be sure to watch the Grand Opening video to find out how to qualify to possibly win a prize package valued at almost $200! Here is a link to my YouTube channel where you can find these two videos and others as well:  https://www.youtube.com/user/khasheck04

I am entering the sparkly trick or treat box in the "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and the Anything Goes with a Die challenges at Dies R Us and Scrapy Land.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous coffin Karen! (that sounds weird, lol) Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything using Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Sherri said...

Awesome treat box! Sure to be a big hit with everyone who gets it! LOVE your papers & those dies are spectacular on your coffin! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes Using Dies" challenge at Dies R Us!

Celeste Goff said...

So fun and clever!

Lin said...

How fun is this, Karen! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute coffin box for those treats.

sarascloset said...

Karen, I adore your Halloween treat box! I'm so happy you shared this with us at Scrapy Land for the Anything Goes challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily

PS I just made some coffins myself!http://sarascloset1.blogspot.com/2017/08/coffins-for-sale-frilly-and-funkie-on.html

Fikreta said...

love it!
love halloween but here is not popular :(