Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Card Making Day Mood Board Challenge at Kat Scrappiness



I don't usually post twice in one day, but I guess an exception can be made for World Card Making Day:) Kat Scrappiness has a cool fall colored Mood Board and a challenge to post a card today and I made this shaker card for the challenge. It uses fall colors and leaves that are curled like real ones to reveal the shaker elements below them. The top picture shows the card "shaken up" and the bottom picture is the card standing up. The leaves stamps and dies are from Fun Stampers Journey and the "thankful" die is from Gina K.

On this day and everyday I am thankful for this creative passion I have found that brings me such joy and lets me share that joy with those who receive my cards and also those who learn from them on my blog and on YouTube. Thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity.

I am also entering this card in the Mood Board challenge at Victorine Stamps. 

10 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun design, Karen! I love that little bit of shaker peeking out from behind those gorgeous leaves. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge :).

Beth F. said...

This is such a delightful card! I am totally loving the shaker aspect of it. I invite you to enter this card into the mood board challenge that is going on at vostamps.blogspot.com It would be a perfect match!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a delightful shaker card. I love that design and fall colors. I am behind in commenting but have scrolled through and you are making some great cards. I share you joy with cardmaking. I love the ladies and the sharing on blogs.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great shaker card. I love the curled up leaves too! And the colors are awesome.

Fikreta said...

so very nice!
hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great shaker card Karen - it's wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Very pretty shaker card, love the concept, thank you for linking up with us over at Victorine Originals and we hope to see you link up more projects in the future ~ DT MaryAnn https://vostamps.blogspot.com/2017/09/victorine-originals-challenge-mood_29.html

Beth F. said...

I'm stopping back to thank you for entering this card into the Victorine Originals mood board challenge! Your card is gorgeous!

Lisa Mensing said...

Very creative take on the mood board over at Victorine Originals. Thanks for playing along.

Unknown said...

I love your shaker element behind the leaves! The whole card is very eye-catching! Thanks for joining in on our mood board fun over at Victorine Originals. Happy Fall! ~ DT Jamie