Thursday, November 9, 2017

Enabler Alert Cards Featuring Frantic Stamper, IO and Taylored Expressions Dies



This week I am sharing cards I made with new cardmaking products I am featuring in a new Enabler Alert You-Tube Video you can watch here. I fell in love with the Happy Modern Greetings die from Frantic Stamper on the card above and it jumped into my shopping cart along with the Taylored Expressions Curly Q Cutting Plate background die I used on the festive birthday shaker card above. The pictures show the card standing up and "all shook up."


I love love love stitched dies and also sentiment dies and so could not resist the Impression Obsession Patchwork Leaves and All the Best dies. I attached the new IO dies on a background that is created with dry embossing with an embossing folder and heat embossing with embossing powders that will be featured in a new YouTube video later this month.

For all the details on these and many other cardmaking products and lots of card samples, check out this YouTube video here. I am entering the second card above in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land (I used Impression Obsession dies.) Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!



3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Very cute happy birthday die and I love the font on the All the Best die. Also that is a unique background on the second card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are wonderful card designs.

sarascloset said...

Great cards, Karen! I really love that wooden plank background on card #2! While I'm here let me thank you for playing along at Scrapy Land! Hugs!