Thursday, November 30, 2017

Penguin Love Inner Stairstep Card

I received some pre-scored and cut stairstep cardbases from The Paper Cut and made this super simple and fun card for my grandson. I love to make interactive and pop up cards and these pre-scored and cut packages from The Paper Cut make that so easy! Once the inner stairstep card base was folded, all I needed to do was decorate it. I stamped the cute Baby Penguin Layering Stamp from Hero Arts with two shades of grey and black and dressed him with a red bowtie and hat. I used a Karen Burniston stitched die to make some snowbanks and added two Snowflake Ribbons from Poppy Stamps. The perfect sentiment stamps are from the same Hero Arts set. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp WednesdayThanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous! Such a cute penguin and I love the snowflakes - your Grandson will love it! xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and well designed. I love this step card.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
Hugs

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love it. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx