Monday, November 6, 2017

YouTube Enabler Alert with Samples- Soar!

I love to see what new products other cardmakers have found recently that they could not resist and I think that is the case for most of the readers of this blog and viewers of my YouTube videos. I post a new YouTube video every Monday and today I am sharing a bunch of new stamps, dies and other products I could not resist along with card samples for every product! Click here for my Enabler Alert video with many many card samples.

All week long I am going to share some of the card samples I made with the new products I am featuring here on my blog. Today I am sharing two cards I made with the new Soar die and Soar stamp set from Quietfire Design. I created a galaxy background with distress oxide inks, then attached the beautiful "Soar" die cut out of white cardstock. I stamped the "Shoot for the moon" sentiment on vellum and attached behind the card front, then added a couple punched stars.


Isn't the calligraphy gorgeous on the stamped sentiment from Quietfire Design on this card? I stamped it on a kraft cardbase and added a bird and some feathers which were foiled with the new colors of Fancy Foils from Gina K and Therm O Web and negatives of some Foil-Mates. Here is a look at the inside of this card and another lovely sentiment from the Soar stamp collection

To see all the sample cards and new products I am loving, watch this short but packed YouTube video here. And be sure to check back all week for more new card samples featuring the new products. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!